In this video I’ll be demonstrating what can be captured directly out of camera without resorting to post production as your first option to fix your image.
Apply this knowledge take-away to your work and save yourself a huge amount of time in the future.
Other techniques covered include:
* Precision lighting control.
* Common misunderstandings of lighting ratios.
* How to visually identify your lighting requirements WITHOUT a light meter.
* The light by light development of the image.
* Using hidden reflectors.
* Using large graduated diffused lights and very precise hard light control.